Carolyn is a dog-loving, ice-cream-eating, soccer-ball-kicking, book-reading, bioethics-researching, vegetable-cooking kind of girl, and Mike is a Halo-playing, karate-kicking, HIV-researching, distance-running, Mexican-food-eating, travel-loving, Simpsons-quoting kind of guy. We met in 2004 and were married in 2006. We lived and studied in Oxford, England for three years but have just moved to Boston for... more school. As you can see, we are professional students but someday... SOMEDAY... we hope to have actual, you know, jobs.
Hey, it's Mo. I just found your blog, so I thought I would just leave you a little note. I am so impressed that you can even find time to blog with med school. Very impressive. I hope you are both well.
1 comment:
Hey, it's Mo. I just found your blog, so I thought I would just leave you a little note. I am so impressed that you can even find time to blog with med school. Very impressive. I hope you are both well.
Post a Comment