I always love coming across stories in the mainstream media that relate to evolutionary psychology, social psychology, and neuroscience. I spend so much time reading work in these fields for my thesis, so it's always nice to see that these scientific discoveries are starting to have an impact on our collective consciousness. Here is a particularly interesting
article I came across today in the New York Times which seems to tie in well with my earlier post yesterday. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Wow! Your life is out of a movie! This is Amy Young. It would be fun to talk about England. My husband and I lived there too..and we are thinking about going back. Email me when you get a chance. ameclayton@gmail.com
Wow! Your life is out of a movie! It would be fun to talk about England. We lived there last year and are thinking about going back. Email me sometime! ameclayton@gmail.com
carolyn! it's kirsten...i just thought i'd say hi and that i am glad to hear you are doing well. it sounds like you've really enjoyed your time overseas - i'm jealous!
Post a Comment